July 24, 2006

Cave Story - Doukutsu Monogatari



A sketch based on some characters from the game titled above.
Again, critiques and comments appreciated :) (Oh, and go play the game. It's free and legal to download. It's the best 8-bit game I've ever played. Even among all the nostalgic games of the 80s-90s)!



Here's an alternate, suggested from one of my buddies who requested the bitty creatures be subjected to punishment. Ouch.
This one below is what I made quickly after a suggestion from Sup to arse-nally punish one of the cute little bastards. He must have taken the big guy's churro or something.

7 Comments:

Blogger B Roy said...

Great Blog you got there Jimbo!!!

-Brian

5:31 PM  
Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Glad to see you drawing - and posting... I love your little creatures best.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

These are awesome Jimmy!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Dan Elder said...

Hey bitch nice stuff. I really lik you hadns there so fucking hard hoep you got some sleep bro your much mroe fun when your not a Zombie lol

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

I very sneakily, and creepily stare at you all day and watch you sketch gold - then I come here to find (*tear) no update... (insert girl crying noises here)

11:04 PM  
Blogger JimmyD said...

Thanks for all the comments guys. Don't worry Dave, It'll be kicking back into action shortly!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Mike Frenette said...

Jimmy! CAVE STORY!!! nice work dude, I want that game back on my computer at work too. :P

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home